1. Route 50/Washington Pike intersection improvements: Phase 1 complete. Phase 2 and completion of project scheduled for construction in 2021. By working with PennDot, Bridgeville, South Fayette, and developers I was able to secure over $15 million to fund this project and get it approved. This will help solve the traffic nightmares in South Fayette and Bridgeville.
2. Helped to secure funding and approve the project for Mayview Road (South Fayette) improvements, which are scheduled to start this year.
3. Secured funding for the Vanadium Road (Collier Township) intersection realignment to make travel conditions safer.
4. Secured over $350k in funding for Bridgeville to install new flood controls.
5. I lead a project with the borough of Oakdale to clean out the confluence under the bridge on Noblestown Road. I had machinery and labor donated by the Operating Engineers Local 66 and Black Diamond Equipment to help alleviate flooding in Oakdale.
6. Secured $1 million for South Fayette Township for a traffic signal, park improvements, and for construction of a new municipal complex (municipal building, library, community center) which will begin in 2020.